Monday, December 31, 2007

Looking Forward to 2008

Four hours more to go before 2008 sets in...time went by so fast this 2007 that a lot had happened to me, especially to my budding enterprise, HeartSpeak.

This year is special because HeartSpeak Fashion Accessories was born (March 2007). Although I have been designing and making fashion accessories since my childhood days and selling them to friends, relatives and resellers, 2007 made my business official. I opened my online store in Multiply and gained new clients and friends. This year also gave me opportunities to join bazaars and get publicized on TV. I also met wonderful people who offered their help to me to grow my business for 2008. See, I have so much to thank for.

And I plan to give back the blessings to my clients by providing them unique and quality products that they can treasure and share with their loved ones. I wish that 2008 will be better and brighter for HeartSpeak and for all of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...