Tuesday, October 18, 2011

10A Alabama Arts & Crafts Fair + Book Swap


Bazaar season has begun and the nearest one, just around the corner, is one for book lovers (that's me) and arts & crafts patrons (that's me, too).





The 10A ALABAMA ARTS & CRAFTS FAIR + BOOK SWAP is happening this Oct. 22 (Saturday 12nn to 9pm) & Oct. 23 (Sunday 12nn to 7pm) at 10a Alabama, New Manila right next to Hemady and Christ the King.

Too bad that I will be going on an out of town trip during that time or else I will be there to sell my handmade fashion accessories (plugging for HeartSpeak) and shop. But please do drop by and have a fabulous time exchanging books and shopping for Christmas gifts (never too early to avoid the holiday rush).



Filed under EVENTS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...