Friday, February 10, 2012

Ready for a Weekend of Everything that Flies



I am so excited to spend the weekend at Clark, Pampanga and witness the festivities at the 17th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta.




The company that I work for has been sponsoring the event for so long but I always find a reason not to go to Clark these past years. I'm sure that I'll enjoy the various flying activities that the organizers of the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta have prepared from sunrise till sunset.




Will post photos and a write-up here next week to share the experience but go to Clark Freeport Zone and see the event for yourself, if you have nothing better to do this weekend. Tickets are only P200 each for a colorful weekend of everything that flies!

For more information, log on to www.philballoonfest.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...