Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Ideal Protein Journey - Part 2


I hope I was able to hold you in suspense on my previous blog entry.  Here I am sharing more about the Ideal Protein Diet I am on.

Let me take you through what my food intake is for one week:


DAY 1: 
Breakfast - IP Crispy Cereals
Lunch - Fish plus 2 cups vegetables
Snack - IP Peanut Butter Protein Bar
Dinner - IP Leek Soup plus 2 cups vegetables



DAY 2: 
Breakfast - IP Capuccino Drink
Lunch - Pork plus 2 cups vegetables
Snack - IP Pink Lemonade Drink
Dinner - IP Chicken Soup plus 2 cups vegetables



DAY 3: 
Breakfast - IP Chocolate Pancakes
Lunch - Beef plus 2 cups vegetables
Snack - IP Cran Granat Protein Bar
Dinner - IP Mushroom Soup plus 2 cups vegetables



DAY 4: 
Breakfast - IP Fine Herbs & Cheese Omelet
Lunch - Chicken plus 2 cups vegetables
Snack - IP Peach-Mango Juice
Dinner - IP Leek Soup plus 2 cups vegetables



DAY 5: 
Breakfast - IP Maple Flavored Oatmeal
Lunch - Fish plus 2 cups vegetables
Snack - IP Milk Choco Pudding
Dinner - IP Tomato-Basil Soup plus 2 cups vegetables



DAY 6: 
Breakfast - IP Chocolate Drink
Lunch - Pork plus 2 cups vegetables
Snack - IP Raspberry Jelly
Dinner - IP Vegetable Chili Soup plus 2 cups vegetables



DAY 7: 
Breakfast - IP Capuccino Drink
Lunch - Beef plus 2 cups vegetables
Snack - IP Cran Granata Protein Bar
Dinner - IP Leek Soup plus 2 cups vegetables

The regimen is simple but has to be followed on time -- 7 am: drink 1 glass warm water (to wake up the digestive system); 8 am: breakfast plus supplements; 12 nn: lunch; 3 pm: snack plus supplements; and 6 pm: dinner plus supplements.  If dinner at 6 pm is not possible due to work, dinner should not go beyond 8 pm (to give time to digest food before going to sleep).

My first week went great and I lost 10 lbs easily.  My succeeding weeks however were a little hectic with work and so I missed the appointed times for meals. I also missed a couple of snacks because I did weekend afternoon siesta to rest from a tiring work week and missed a dinner when I was stranded on my way home due to heavy rains and flood.  My next losses averaged 4 lbs a week.  Not bad, you might say but that's only half of the Ideal Protein Diet target of 7 lbs losses per week.


Yeah, that's me...lost 28 lbs in 6 weeks.
I am very happy with my progress because I know that even though I am losing weight rather fast, I am sure that I remain healthy and still eat well.  For just being in the programme for 6 weeks (three weeks if one needs to lose only a few pounds), I have lost 30 lbs and inches from my body.  I and the people around me now can see the changes -- I regained my jaw line, I now can see my neck, my wrist watches and bracelets need adjusting, I now wear clothes that are 4 sizes smaller and I can now wear my old clothes which I stopped using since 2010.

I will be going to phase 2 of the programme which is the weaning stage. Will share that once I know what I'll be doing to still lose some more weight while keeping off the weight I already lost.

Read My IP Journey - Part 1

The Ideal Protein Diet is available in Diana Stalder Face, Body, Skin Care outlets.  Contact coach Dina dela Paz-Stalder will be very happy to guide you through the programme. 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your journey! Will be trying this too :-)

Unknown said...

How much did you buy this program? Did you buy it from ms. Dina herself? How many weeks did you use it before seeing the result on you?

Denise Calnea said...

Hi, Marianne. The IP Diet from Diana Stalder costs around Php 6,500 for a full week's program. Ideally, you can lose 21-30 lbs in 3 weeks but since I messed up a little (like missing meal times), it took me 6 weeks. Thanks for reading my blog. Hope this helps. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...