Saturday, September 3, 2011

Power Mac Training Hub


People say that "once you go Mac, you can never go back," to using Windows-based PCs, that is. I'm not 100% sure about that statement since I haven't had the chance to use Mac at work long enough to feel that "wow" experience of the Mac converts. I work on a desktop PC at the office and only used Mac when I did the editing and laying out of the bulletins page of the newspaper that I work for, while HR was still searching for the replacement staff for that position. When working on field, I bring my personal net book.

So why am I blogging about Mac when I am not a user? I was just delighted to learn that, if and when I decide to become a Mac convert, I don't have to worry about navigating my way around the system and not being able to use the product to its maximum capacity because I can run anytime to Power Mac Center.





On its 17th year of advocating the use of the Mac operating system and becoming the top-of-mind central hub for knowledge on anything Apple, Power Mac Center is putting itself out there with a strong positioning as an Apple Authorized Training Center (AATC). It is a separate business unit of Power Mac Center but it compliments its products and services.



Power Mac Center's Marketing Manager Joey Alvarez

The Power Mac Center AATC is the perfect place to go to for all Apple-related training needs -- for certificate and non-certificate courses -- to deepen knowledge and facilitate the implementation of the Mac OS X operating system and select professional applications. With 14 certified trainers, it can serve the various requirements of both creative agencies (marketing, advertising, publishing) and major companies (multinational companies, BPOs) in having the creative and IT manager trained to support the needs of their clients and business partners.



Renowned Australian photographer and certified Apple Pro
trainer for Aperture Gunther Deichmann

Now, there is no need to fly to Singapore to get an Apple Certification because anyone can enroll and take the courses and exams at Power Mac Center's AATC classroom at second level of Greenbelt 3 in Makati City. The fully air-conditioned classroom is also available for rental, with inclusion of the use of a sound system and multimedia projection system.



Power Mac Center's training website

For a list of the courses offered, visit the Power Mac Center website for trainings: http://training.powermaccenter.com. For schedule inquiries and more, reach them by phone at (632) 729-7088 or contact them via email at aatc@powermaccenter.com or training_request@powermaccenter.com.



Filed under TECH and EVENTS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...