Sunday, January 8, 2012

Irresistible Eye Candies


I am self-confessed accessories junkie, to the point that I started creating unique pieces for myself and eventually made it into a business since people would buy what I am wearing (thus HeartSpeak was born). Still, I lust after gorgeous eye-candies that I can't make on my own.


Black onyx with purple and pink agate


I scored these babies at a bazaar at World Trade Center last December as Christmas gifts for myself. Quite a splurge, I admit, but the satisfaction I feel and admiration I get every time I wear them reminds me that the spending was worth it.


Black onyx with yellow jade, tiger eye and sea green agate


Made of authentic semi-precious stones set in 14k gold-plated brass, these can be worn on a matching chunky chain or a satin tie. These are almost the size of an adult's open palm and big girls like me can carry it well. The seller manufactures them at her factory in Cebu and are for export only, with the exemption of pieces they displayed at Manila Fame and the World Bazaar Festival.

Hopefully I can find a good jewel smith to help me re-create these so I can make the accessories more accessible to you here in Manila.



Filed under FINDS


2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...