Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012



Philippine Fashion Week has been at it now for five years in raising awareness for the works of talented local designers whose creations can compete globally in design and quality. Witness the PFW Holiday 2012 shows starting today, May 22, until May 27 at the SMX Convention Center and SM Mall of Asia.




I've been attending some shows for two years now so I can say that each year provides new and exciting showcases for everyone. Seeing the trendy and chic guests is pretty much like watching a fashion show in itself. I look foward to the shows that sent me invites and I will gladly share my photos and experiences here in my blog.

Below is the whole week schedule:



Filed under EVENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...