Friday, February 5, 2010

Psychic Festival 2010

I attended the Psychic Festival 2010 Celebrity Night at the Venice Piazza, McKinley Hills to see what the stars has to say about me. So what did the psychics say about me? Let me share a few.

1) that I am concerned about real estate - yes, I've been wanting to have my own house;

2) that what I have been planning/wanting will soon be realized, as a matter of fact, within 6 months, so I must be patient - good! this can be for business or love, but please know that I have been a very patient person;

3) that this is a year of blessings for me - I really hope so;

4) that new love will soon come and that - yay! so I won't end up a spinster after all :P

5) that I've already met/I already know my future husband - I wonder who can it be? mini, mini, miny, moe!

Had my readings from three different psychics yet the readings were somehow in the same context. I had my readings via Soul Mate Scanning, Tarot Cards, Angel Cards and Pendulum Divination. Astrology, Palm Reading, Feng Shui, Aura Reading and more are also available.

For those interested, the Psychic Festival 2010 is now in Eastwood Mall until February 28. Go and see what awaits you. :)

Thanks to Karen Sta. Maria of Eastwood Mall for the invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...