Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 Trailer

I have been following the Twilight Saga since I bought the first book "Twilight" and because I'm a sucker for vampire and love stories (they need not be in one story always), I got hooked. Read the books more than twice and even listened to its audio book version.

The Twilight Saga Novels by Stephanie Meyer

Then the movie franchise came and needless to say, I have watched every one of them...more than thrice. Now the long wait is almost over for the fourth installment The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, which is showing on November 18. Here's the initial trailer as am sure there'll be more versions as the showdate draws nearer.


Is this what you had in mind for Breaking Dawn - Part 1? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...