Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Cheers


Right after Halloween, the streets of Makati literally lit up to reveal shiny stars to signal the onset of the holiday season. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! The air is now colder and is starting to "smell" like Christmas, too.


Stars shine along Ayala Avenue


To bring some holiday cheer to my work space, I bought this cute snowman that lights up in changing colors.


My personal Frosty perched atop my office computer


Heck, I also started my annual Starbucks planner quest...and my fill of Toffee Nut Latte, yum!


Coffee nights are here again!


Here's to a happy Christmas...let's spread peace, happiness and love, love, love. Mwah! :)


Filed under SIGHTS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...